March 14, 2010

Pusat Penjaja Air Panas, Setapak

One of my very first food hunting adventure.  Been getting raving reviews about this ‘dai chow’ in Air Panas, Setapak.IMG_5156

Pretty hot day, hot crowd and smokin hot kitchen.IMG_5158

The trademark, you won’t miss the stall where they hang Hennesy boxes around.

IMG_5164

Spicy, crunchy and goes great with anything. Must have more of this on my next visit.

 

IMG_5150

The ginseng red dates tea. Definitely a great thirst quencher. And lunch is served;IMG_5165

IMG_5146

IMG_5162

IMG_5152

Hmm…I will be going back again.

Soon.

 

p/s: Next stop, China for a week.

5 comments:

qwazymonkey said...

Ciki's favourite place! I've yet to try it though. Is that Unka in the background?

Chaokar said...

yar, i tried it today and i'm a convert! it's really good.

and yes, that's unka. How can you tell?

UnkaLeong said...

'Twas a blast. Get to test drive new City summore ;P

@jon : What gave me away? ;)

Yin said...

I donch wanna fren Unka anymore. He promised the next time he makan makan with Chaokar he will calls me. But never calls one.

Sobz sobz.

qwazymonkey - jom, we go without them :P

Rebecca Saw said...

Ha! Nx up.. hhmmm... pink sage? ;p