March 12, 2009

the casual DimSum

 

There’s this thing about casual dim sum. Well, with aplenty of casual dim sum shops these days, it’s just hard to resist the calling of steamy lil baskets filled with goodies. 1

Steamed, deep fried or chilled desserts, I always find myself busy peeping over the trays whenever the dim sum staffs passes by. A point here and there, I got myself a table load of food. I still never learn the lesson of, my eyes  is always way  more hungry that the stomach can fill. Oh well,2

Love the siew mai, the wu kok, fried yaochar kuai with filling, char siew pau, pai kuat, and salad ha.

So far these are the default dimsum must haves.

Burp.hongkee

I just love the busyness of these casual dim sum places. Noisy, fast, sweaty and cheap, the whole mad rush just make the dining experience interesting.

Eat your shoes those who are running expensive-cheongsam waitress dimsum places.

Find it at:

Hong Kee Tim Sum

No 18 & 20, Jalan SS22/25, Damansara Jaya

47400 Petaling Jaya. Tel: 012-6069787

Opening hours: 7.00am to 3.00pm daily.

 

I’ll visit again to try other stuffs. Now give me my siew mai.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haa I was there! Good Dimsum !

Anonymous said...

I am hungry now...craving for dim sum as well. Remember last time you brought me to dim sum place near our office isn;t it ???

Anonymous said...

donny: glad you enjoyed the breakfast

rose: this is a new place, i just found it recently. and it think it's better than the one behind the office. :P

chaokar.blogspot.com