I always wanted to make my own tiramisu since I read about it from http://imbinitchy.blogspot.com/2009/03/easy-tiramisu.html. I give it a try.
Quoted from Lianne’s recipe:
- Ladies Fingers (1 packet)
- Mascaporne Cheese (250 grams)
- Espresso Coffee (1 cup)
- Coffee Liquor (3-4 tablespoon, or adjust to your personal taste)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Cocoa Powder (1/2 cup)
- Combine sugar and coffee liquor into a hot cup of Espresso.
- Soak the Ladies Finger, one by one until it is thoroughly soaked. Set aside.
- Beat Mascaporne Cheese until its light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Layer the soaked Ladies Finger in the glass, and alternate them with Marcaporne Cream.
- Do break the Ladies Finger when necessary for it to fit into the glass.
- The ideal layer would be between 2-3. The last layer should be Marcaporne Cream.
- Lastly, sprinkle cocoa powder on top.
- Bring the glass to fridge to chill for at least an hour. Done.
Well, there’s an hour wait, to chill it before gobbling it, so while waiting. I ‘selongkar’ my fridge and decided to .. ahem try my new lenses.
And in my fridge I found: